LONDON, March 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Forecasts by Equipment Type (Detection, Protection, Decontamination, and Simulation & Training), by End-Use (Defence and Civil & Commercial), and by Country. Plus, Analysis of the Leading Companies Developing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for First Responders, the Military and Civil Defence Forces
- New contracts awarded to support Australian CBRN training capabilities
- OPEC Systems to supply new lightweight ensemble as part of CBRN protection contract
- Leidos wins $238m contract to supply CBRN defence capabilities to ADF
- AirBoss announces defence contract worth up to $36.5 million for CBRN protective gloves
- Norwegian Defence Materiel Agency signs contract with Kärcher Futuretech GmbH for disinfection and decontamination systems
These are just some of the business-critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry in the past 18 months. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading Visiongain report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
What does the future hold for the Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear Defence market?
Visiongain’s new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW.
In this new, 261-page report, you will receive many tables and charts as well as independent, impartial, and objective analysis.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear-cbrn-defence-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
- A concise and comprehensive analysis of the CBRN Defence market from 2020 to 2030.
- An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the CBRN Defence industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different equipment and end-use types.
- An informed forecast of the sales of 15 individual countries – Brazil, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States, China, Russia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Italy & Australia.
- A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the CBRN Defence market.
- Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on their latest CBRN Defence programmes and product offerings.
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what’s possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the CBRN Defence market, this report provides measured forecasts for three submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
CBRN Defence Market by Equipment Type, 2020-2030
• Detection Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Protection Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Decontamination Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Simulation & Training Equipment Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
CBRN Defence Market by End-Use, 2020-2030
• Defence Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Civil & Commercial Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
CBRN Defence Market by Country, 2020-2030
• Brazil Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• France Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Germany Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• India Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Israel Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Japan Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• South Korea Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United Kingdom Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United States Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• China Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Russia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Canada Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Saudi Arabia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Australia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Rest of World Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Turkey Submarket Analysis, 2020-2030
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear-cbrn-defence-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
1st Detect Corporation
Aeryon Labs, Inc
Ahura Scientific Inc
Air Control Technologies
Air Techniques International (part of Hamilton Associates Inc)
AirBoss of America Corporation
AirSense Technology Ltd
Allen Vanguard Counter-Threat Solutions
Analysed Images Ltd
ANP Technologies Inc
Ansell Protective Solutions
Applied Research Associates
Asynchrony Solutions Inc
Avox Systems Inc
B.O.I.S. F.I.L.T.R.Y. Ltd
Battelle Memorial Institute
Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd
Bharat Electronics Ltd (B.E.L.)
Block Mems, L.L.C.
Bruhn NewTech Inc
Building Protection Systems Inc
C.A.C.I. Technologies Inc
Charles Stark Draper Laboratory Inc
Chem Image Bio Threat L.L.C.
Chemring Group P.L.C.
Cleveland Biolabs Inc
Cortman Textiles Ltd
Cubic Applications Inc.
Defentect Group Inc
D.E.W. Engineering & Development ULC
DHS Systems LLC
DRS Technologies Inc
DuPont Industrial Biosciences
Dycor Technologies Ltd
Elite K.L. Ltd
Elusys Therapeutics Inc.
Field Forensics Inc
First Line Technology LLC
Force 1 Decon
F.S.I. North America (part of Fire Safety International Ltd)
General Dynamics Corporation
General Electric Corporation
General Physics Corporation
Gumárny Zubrí Inc
Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation (now UTC Aerospace Systems)
Hawaii Biotech Inc
Hazmat Protective Systems
Helmet Integrated Systems Ltd.
Hotzone Solutions Group
I.L.C. Dover LP
Indra Sistemas SA
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
J&S Franklin Ltd
Life Technologies Corporation
Limco Airepair Inc
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Menssana Research Inc
Meridian Medical Technologies Inc
Mine Safety Appliances Company
MMIC EOD Ltd
Nor E First Response Inc
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Ohio State University
Orono Spectral Solutions, Inc.
Paragon Bioservices Inc
Paul Boyé Technologies
Ploughshare Innovations Ltd
Quanterion Solutions Inc
Radiation Decontamination Solutions L.L.C.
Radiation Monitoring Devices Inc
Radiation Shield Technologies
R.A.E. Systems Inc
Rapid Pathogen Screening Inc
Remploy Frontline Ltd
Research International Inc
Rigaku Analytical Devices
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
Science And Engineering Services Inc
Science Applications International Corporation (now Leidos)
Sensor Technology Engineering Inc
Smiths Group plc
Spectrum Photonics Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Tunnell Consulting Inc
Universal Detection Technology
Veteran Corps of America
Wilcox Industries Corp.
Zephyr Technology Ltd
Zone Advanced Protection Systems